The Best Mini 3 Tier Cake Pan!
How cute are these mini 3 tier cakes? My daughter's birthday is coming up soon and she wants something different for her birthday cake this year. She doesn't want a cake from a bakery, donuts, or cupcakes. When she saw me trying out these pans from Chicago Metallic, it was love at first sight.
I am loving these stainless steel mini 3 tier cake pans by Chicago Metallic. They are easy to use and the final results are absolutely adorable. However, I am torn between wanting to be dainty and decorate them to look like wedding cakes while at the same time fighting the desire to pretend that I am a giant and destroy the cakes by biting of the three layers of the cake one bite at a time. Nom, nom, nom.
Baking tips for Chicago Metallic's 3 Tier Cake Pans:
- One box of cake mix will make three of the four min cake cylinders. Make sure to fill the cake batter to the top of each cylinder. It will overflow slightly when baking, but you can cut the overflow off after baking so that the cake has an even, flat bottom.
- You will need at least two boxes of cake mix to fill all four cake cylinders. I baked two batches and used two boxes.
- Make sure to spray the pan with non-stick spray so the cakes pop out with ease after baking.
- Try making different flavors of cake mixes and cut the tiers off and stack the different flavors of cake.
- Each cake equals two portions. I recommend cutting the cakes in half and serving as two portions as it is more than enough for one person.
For my daughter's upcoming birthday, we decided on baking several of the mini 3 tier cakes and having each of her party guests decorate them individually for a fun party activity. The guest who decorates the cutest of all of the cakes will receive a grand prize.
The Chicago Metallic mini 3 tier cake pans are a huge hit in my house. They are extremely easy to use, easy to clean after use, and the little cakes that they make are simply amazing!
About Chicago Metallic
Buy one today!
Get Social with Chicago Metallic!
We hope you enjoyed Simply Amazing Living's “The Best Mini 3 Tier Cake Pan!” post.
3,264 total views, 11 views today
More from my site
- Apple Crisp Recipe with Rolled Oats Topping
- Porsche Drive Experience Center of Atlanta
- Life Time Athletic Atlanta Cycle Competition
- Visiting The Tower of London and The Cutty Sark
- Choose Love Movement on September 16! | #ChooseLove
- World's Highest Open-Air Champagne Bar | lebua's Flute A Perrier-Jouet Bar
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…
Autumn Murray is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://simplyamazingliving.com