This is a sponsored post, but the thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. This post may contain affiliate links, for a copy of my disclosure policy click here.
How cute are these mini 3 tier cakes?
My daughter’s birthday is coming up soon and she wants something different for her birthday cake. She doesn’t want a cake from a bakery, donuts, or cupcakes. When she saw me trying out these pans from Chicago Metallic, it was love at first sight.
Chicago Metallic’s Mini 3 Tier Cake Pans are easy to use and the final results are adorable. I am torn between wanting to be dainty and decorate them to look like a wedding cake and fighting the desire to pretend to be Godzilla and bite the top of the cake because they make me feel like a giant. Nom, nom, nom.
Baking tips for Chicago Metallic’s 3 Tier Cake Pans:
- One box of cake mix will make three of the four min cake cylinders. Make sure to fill the cake batter to the top of each cylinder. It will overflow slightly when baking, but you can cut the overflow off after baking so that the cake has an even, flat bottom.
- Since one box of cake mix only makes three cakes, you will need to make several batches.
- Make sure to spray the pan with non-stick spray so the cakes pop out with ease after baking.
- Try making different flavors of cake mixes and cut the tiers off and stack the different flavors of cake.
- Each cake equals two portions. I recommend cutting the cakes in half and serving as two portions as it is more than enough for one person.
For my daughter’s birthday next month, we decided on baking several of the mini 3 tier cakes and having each of her party guests decorate them individually. A grand prize will be going to the one that decorates the cutest cake.
Overall, the Chicago Metallic 3 Tier Cake Pans are a huge hit in my house. Easy to use, easy to clean, and they look absolutely adorable.
About Chicago Metallic
Get Social with Chicago Metallic!