Calling All Fans of Coke Memorabilia!
World of Coca-Cola’s throwback game is strong this summer. From 2019 to 1985 to 1969, the attraction is offering limited-time experiences to help fans make it their best – and possibly strangest – summer ever. Here are all the deets on what not to miss:
- Stranger Things Have Happened – Prepare for time travel. Netflix’s Stranger Things 3 debuts on July 4, throwing it back to the summer of 1985, when the most-talked-about brand of the year was Coca-Cola with its release of “New Coke.” To help transport fans into the series, Coca-Cola is bringing back a limited run of New Coke – yes, the actual recipe from 1985. In addition to CokeStore.com/1985, one of the only places fans will be able to get their hands on the nostalgic drink is World of Coca-Cola. On June 4, 5 and 6, the first 1,000 guests who buy full-price, general admission tickets on-site at the attraction will each receive a can of New Coke, while supplies last. Limited-edition apparel featuring Coke and Stranger Things branding will also be available in the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola and on CokeStore.com/1985 starting May 24.
- It’s the Real Thing – Remember the famous Coke slogan from 1969? 2019 marks 50 years since the introduction of “It’s the Real Thing,” and World of Coca-Cola is celebrating with a special exhibit. Retro ads, posters and swag will bring to life the iconic slogan that inspired pop songs from superstars of the day – we’re talking James Brown, Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles. The “It’s the Real Thing” installation in the Pop Culture Gallery is open now through spring 2020.
- Float Through Summer – Name a summer treat more classic than a Coke float. We’ll wait. June through August, World of Coca-Cola is putting a twist on the typical refreshment with a build-your-own float experience. For $9.95, guests will receive a 16-oz. souvenir cup, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and free reign of the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, where they can choose from more than 100 familiar and exotic beverages to create their float.
- Keeping It Cool – Flavorful floats aren’t the only frozen fun at World of Coke this summer. Also in the Taste It! Beverage Lounge, a variety of slushie beverages will be available to help guests keep cool during the hottest months of the year. For $5, choose from flavors including Melon Frosty and Blue Raspberry.
- Peel, Scan & Sip – Enjoy a Coca-Cola this summer and you could end up with free World of Coca-Cola tickets. Now through July 21, packaging for Coke, Coke Zero Sugar and Coke Flavors (Orange Vanilla, Cherry, etc.) will feature peel-off labels that turn into wearable wristbands. Each band displays an icon that fans can scan with their phones to potentially win exclusive experiences nationwide. In the Georgia area, a limited number of bottles and cans will unlock two free World of Coke tickets. You never know – uncapping your next Coke may mean unlocking your next weekend adventure.
World of Coca-Cola Limited-time Retail Items Available
Want to bring the Real Thing home with you? An all-new, all-classic line of retail repping the iconic slogan is available in the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola. This collection includes men’s and women’s tees, hats, a bag, a beach towel, a Tervis tumbler and a bottle opener. Visit the World of Coca-Cola this summer and check out their retail store for a selection of memorabilia to add to your Coke collection.
About World of Coca‑Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric for more than 25 years, World of Coca‑Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 133-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
Get Social with the World of Coca-Cola!
We hope you enjoyed Simply Amazing Living’s Five Ways to have a Strangely Sensational Summer at World of Coca-Cola post.
Click HERE to buy a Choose Love T-shirt!
Available in Tank Tops (Men’s and Women’s) and Unisex T-shirts.
More from my site
- FIVE WAYS SUMMER SPARKLES AT WORLD OF COCA-COLA
- World of Coca-Cola Special Offer for Spring Break
- Atlanta | Top 5 Things to do Labor Day Weekend
- New Year’s Eve Activities at World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta
- Happy Fall Y’all! World of Coca-Cola Atlanta has deals for the season!
- Calling All Georgia Teachers – Get Your Teacher Tool Kit Today!
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…
Looking for Something?
Shop ZYIA Active HERE!