Educators Open House in Atlanta
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend the annual Educators Open House this September. Registration is open now and is completely free
Every year, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil and Human Rights invite local educators (including homeschool teachers) to visit the attractions for free to learn about educational and field trip opportunities to all three educational attractions.
All registered attending educators are able to bring one guest (both free of charge) and visit the attractions from 8-11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 8th. Tickets may be purchased for additional guests.
Pre-registration is required. All interested educators should register as soon as possible.
Click on this link to register: https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/experience/learn/educator-open-house.
A valid teacher ID is required for entry to the event, and homeschool teachers may bring a copy of their Letter of Intent.
World of Coca-Cola welcomes school field trips throughout the year, and dozens of Georgia Performance Standards can be fulfilled at the attraction. World of Coca-Cola offers a teacher toolkit on its website, which outlines all of those Standards and provides pre- and post-visit activities to assist with lesson planning.
- The average length of a school visit is estimated to be around 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Tickets for school field trips are discounted.
- The Teacher Tool Kit provides ways for students to explore educational connections for your class visit.
- Pre and post-visit activities are provided to assist with lesson planning.
- Registering with My Coke Rewards for Schools will help schools get items necessary to facilitate a well-rounded educational experience for students.
Download your Teacher Tool Kit today!
The Center for Civil and Human Rights
The Center for Civil and Human Rights in downtown Atlanta is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s struggle for Global Human Rights
Their purpose is to create a safe space for visitors to explore the fundamental rights of all human beings so that they leave inspired and empowered to join the ongoing dialogue about human rights in their communities.
Click HERE for tickets to the Center for Civil and Human Rights.
More from my site
- Calling All Georgia Teachers – Get Your Teacher Tool Kit Today!
- Free Admission to National Center for Civil and Human Rights – Courtesy of Coca-Cola
- New Year’s Eve Activities at World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta
- Happy Fall Y’all! World of Coca-Cola Atlanta has deals for the season!
- Holiday Cheer at World of Coca-Cola | #Giveaway
- Atlanta | Top 5 Things to do Labor Day Weekend
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…