Ride Back to School in Style with Hover-1 Electric Folding Scooter at Best Buy
Attention all parents! Your kids can ride in style back to school with the Hover-1 Electric Folding Scooter at Best Buy. Save time, gas money, and the environment with the energy-efficient Hover-1 Electric Folding Scooter. It is a fun way for your student to get to school and around the neighborhood.
What I love about the Hover-1 Electric Folding Scooter is that it is lightweight at 27 pounds so it can be easily lifted and stowed and that it can go up to 16 miles before it needs a charge. It can also take on hills at angles of up to 15 degrees effortlessly, so it can be ridden almost anywhere.
The Hover-1 Journey folds neatly in half for easy storage!
Hover-1 Electric Folding Scooter Features:
- Reaches speeds up to 14 mph
- 36V UL certified battery pack
- Simple to charge with the provided easy-to-use charger.
- Offers a convenient, stylish, and exciting form of transportation.
- Weight capacity of 220 lbs.
- Ensures safe riding with 14MPH top speed and a bright LED headlight for safety.
- Electronic and foot brakes which helps the scooter come to a complete stop safely.
- 8.5-inch tires that can handle rough terrain without a problem.
The purchaser and rider of this product are responsible for knowing and obeying all state and local regulations regarding the use of this product. It is highly encouraged that you read and follow the product instructions including all safety precautions and use protective gear. Protective gear can be found HERE.
768 total views, 1 views today
More from my site
- Best Buy In-Home Consutlation for Free!
- Altec Lansing SoundBucket XL Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker at Best Buy
- Autumn Murray Featured in Authority Magazine – The Social Impact Heroes of Social Media
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World On Sale at Best Buy!
- Skydive Georgia – Take the Plunge
- Lifestyle Changes That Will Have A Significant Impact
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…