Simply Amazing Halloween Party Cocktail Recipes!
Celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year with these frightfully fun Halloween cocktails. Serve up some swamp juice or witches brew for a ghoulishly good time. Concoct some witches brew, drink like a vampire, or serve up some swamp juice this Halloween. Here are four wickedly wonderful cocktails you and your guests will love.
Vampire Bloody Marys
For those extra bloodthirsty guests, Vampire Bloody Marys are a choice they will enjoy sucking down. Add a pinch of fresh garlic to this recipe for non-bloodsuckers to help keep the vampires away.
9 cups tomato juice
1 1/2 cups vodka
5 teaspoons prepared horseradish
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Several dashes Tabasco sauce
1 teaspoon celery salt
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
For extra eerie garnish in this drink, make an edible eyeball by hollowing out a pearl onion and stuffing it with a small piece of red pimento or a sliced black olive. Float one on top of each drink for a terrifying touch.
This frightful punch is always a big hit at Halloween parties. A bubbling, frothing witches brew that tastes great and adds to the spooky atmosphere.
1. In a small pan, mix sugar and water together.
2. Boil until dissolved and let cool.
3. In a large punch bowl, pour in the cooled sugar syrup.
4. Add the rum, lime juice, grenadine, bitters, and nutmeg to the sugar syrup and mix together well.
5. Using tongs, add the dry ice to the room temperature brew.
6. Ladle the brew into glasses, leaving the dry ice in the punch bowl so that it will continue to create bubbles and fog.
Do not mix the dry ice with regular ice, and do not eat the dry ice or touch it bare-handed. Dry ice is safe to use in drinks as long as it is labeled food grade.
Swamp Juice Mojitos
What's that floating in the punch bowl? A creepy looking hand made out of ice and gummy worms give this swamp juice a frightful touch.
1. In a small pot, combine 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water.
2. Boil until sugar has dissolved, set aside, and let cool.
3. Pour the cooled sugar syrup into a large punch bowl.
4. Add the mint leaves to the syrup, and muddle together.
5. Add the vodka, club soda, limeade concentrate, 12 cups of water, and superfine sugar.
6. Stir all ingredients together until well combined.
To make the creepy floating hand, fill a latex glove with water and one drop of green food coloring. Add three or four gummy worms to the green water for extra creepiness. Place the glove in the freezer, and when the ice hand is completely frozen solid, peel the glove off and float the hand in the swamp juice.
Legend has it that this classic cocktail, which dates back to the 1930s, can revive the dead or turn people into zombies. It just might happen to someone who drinks more than two of these concoctions, due to the high proof rum.
1. In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients, and stir until well combined.
2. Pour into ice-filled cups to serve.
3. Garnish each drink with a cherry.
For a more fun garnish, add a bamboo skewer to the pitcher and label it with a little sign that says “Voodoo Stick.” Skewer a few pineapple chunks or maraschino cherries onto it if desired.
All of these ghoulishly good recipes yield approximately 10-12 drink servings. For larger parties, double the ingredients to yield 20-24 drink servings. Whether serving zombies, vampires, witches, or swamp things, all Halloween creatures will enjoy these festive spirits that accompany most Halloween party menus monstrously well.
Please make sure to drink responsibly! We hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!
We hope you enjoyed Simply Amazing Living's “Simply Amazing Halloween Party Cocktail Recipes!” post.
1,218 total views, 3 views today