Simply Amazing Living's Top Posts from 2019
2019 was a good year for me professionally in terms of writing content for Simply Amazing Living. Additionally, it was a year that my following increased significantly on Simply Amazing Living as well as on all of my social media channels. My Pinterest account ( autumnatlanta ) increased the most with now over 200K monthly viewers. Thank you all for reading my posts and for following me on social media. I really appreciate your support!
1. Michelle Obama Becoming Book Tour Stop in Dallas | #IAmBecoming
2. Autumn Murray Featured in Authority Magazine – The Social Impact Heroes of Social Media
3. Project Chimps – It's Their Time to Live
4. Lifetime Athletic Atlanta Cycle Competition
4. Thank You for the Music George Michael!
Happy New Year! #2020
How many of these Top Blog posts of 2019 have you read? Which one is your favorite? Please let me know in the comments below. Also, please let me know if there is anything you want me to write about and/or review. Wishing everyone a fabulous 2020!
About Simply Amazing Living
Simply Amazing Living is an online travel and lifestyle magazine. Our articles focus on how to live your best life through healthy eating, working out, giving back to the community by highlighting charitable organizations and causes, and traveling the world to experience other cultures. Autumn also shares personal stories about her life experiences in an effort to help others who might have gone through similar circumstances.
Get Social with Simply Amazing Living!
We hope you enjoyed Simply Amazing Living's “Simply Amazing Living's Top Posts from 2019″ post.
1,215 total views, 1 views today
More from my site
- Exclusive Interviews with Shirley Lewis and the Official George Michael Band
- Thank You For The Music George Michael
- Autumn Murray Featured in Authority Magazine as a Social Impact Hero
- Happy 90th birthday Martin Luther King, Jr!
- Michelle Obama | “Becoming” Book Tour Surprise
- Strike Out Against Racism | Life Time Athletic Atlanta
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…
Autumn Murray is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://simplyamazingliving.com