The CDC Says Wash Your Hands! #StayHome #StaySafe
Since we all are washing our hands even more than normal, some of you might be experiencing dry and irritated skin like I am. It is important to moisturize and use lotion to combat the dryness.
We will get through this together!
Get Social with the CDC!
More from my site
- Charitable Organizational Spotlight on Rise | #RiseUp
- Chef Elissa Oliver's Recipe for Blackened White Fish Over Hearts of Palm Puree
- How to Determine if You are Right Brain or Left Brain
- Make Your Emotional Wellbeing a Priority
- Celebrating Halloween in 2020 During COVID-19
- How Polyphenols Can Help You Get Your At-Home Workouts Back on Track
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…
Autumn Murray is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://simplyamazingliving.com