The CDC Says Wash Your Hands! #StayHome #StaySafe
Since we all are washing our hands even more than normal, some of you might be experiencing dry and irritated skin like I am. It is important to moisturize and use lotion to combat the dryness.
We will get through this together!
Get Social with the CDC!
More from my site
- Charitable Organizational Spotlight: Rise | #RiseUp
- Make Your Emotional Wellbeing a Priority on October 15
- Celebrating Halloween in 2020 During COVID-19
- How Polyphenols Can Help You Get Your At-Home Workouts Back on Track
- Science of Sound in New Revel Ultima 3D Sound System in Lincoln Aviator
- 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Garlic
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…
Autumn Murray is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://simplyamazingliving.com