This New Life post is sponsored by Argentum Entertainment.
Unfortunately, the start of a new year after the holidays can be a rough time for those who have experienced loss. Being able to hold onto hope in the midst of grief is challenging. In hopes of helping with that challenge, we wanted to share ten tips with you courtesy of New Life, a film that explores that very subject.
Love is Everything
Sharing the tissue box with hits such as The Notebook and The Fault in Our Stars, New Life is a love story that makes all of life beautiful.
Check out the trailer for New Life below.
About New Life
New Life tells the story of Benjamin Morton (Jonathan Patrick Moore) and Ava (Erin Bethea), who meet as children. What began as a childhood friendship grows into a meaningful relationship as the two plan out their lives together. When life takes a turn neither of them expected, their entire future is called into question, and they must decide what it really means to make the most of life.
10 Things in New Life that Will Give You Hope for the New Year
- Friendships that never falter
- Children who see the world in a unique way
- Remembering what it was like to fall in love for the first time
- People who can always make you laugh
- Realizing that sometimes the best part of fighting is the making up
- Parents who believe in their children
- Those who dedicate their lives to helping others
- True Love
- Family and Friends who give comfort when times are hard
- Knowing that we are never truly alone
Pick up a copy of New Life today by clicking here!
Would your church be interested in holding a viewing of New Life? Theme night suggestions for viewing New Life at your church include:
- Date Night: A romantic “Night Out” for couples! Provide childcare and allow couples in your church to be encouraged by the relationship-affirming themes of an inspirational love story.
- A Night of Hope: Offer your community an evening focused on hope in the midst of grief and touch on subjects of cancer and loss in New Life.
- Ladies Night: Celebrating women in your community with an engaging and inspiring night at the movies. Touching on the themes of love, marriage, friendship, and strength in New Life.
For more information on hosting a NEW LIFE movie event on in your community please contact NewLifeLiveEvents@gmai
“NEW LIFE is one of those films that will endure for generations. The film blends romance, comedy as well as adversity in a real-life story that millions will identify with.”
Michael C. Catt, Executive Producer of Fireproof, Courageous, and Woodlawn
“I was drawn in from the first scene and found myself impacted on every possible emotional level.”
Jim Stovall, New York Times BestSelling Author of The Ultimate Gift
“NEW LIFE presents a wonderful message of hope!”
The Dove Foundation
“The story is magnificent at revealing real-life experiences. It’s emotional from start to finish.”
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, ABC’s The Bachelor
About Argentum Entertainment
Founded by Drew Waters and Erin Bethea, Argentum Entertainment creates quality projects for mass audiences by appealing to the highest demand in entertainment for just good movies. ArgentumEntertainment.com
Get Social with New Life! #NewLifeMovie