This Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe article contains affiliate links. For more information on affiliate links, click here.
Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe
This Valentine's Day Popcorn recipe is fun and easy to make. Your sweethearts are sure to enjoy this delicious salty-sweet treat! I love the way the salty popcorn blends with the sweetness of the chocolate.
What You Need:
- 1 full-sized bag of popcorn
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup red chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts, almond bark or Valentine sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn according to package instructions, let cool, and then remove all of the kernels
- Microwave the pink candy melts in 30-second increments until full melted (about 3 times)
- Spoon over the popcorn and give it a good toss
- Do this either in a bowl or on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Toss the popcorn until covered
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes
- Add white and red candy melts to separate piping bags
- Warm those up inside of the piping bag, as before
- Transfer the popcorn from the baking sheet to the serving dish
- Squeeze out lines of red and white chocolate all over the popcorn and immediately top with sprinkles. et set for 15-20 mins.
Serve and enjoy!
We hope you loved Simply Amazing Living's “Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe” post.
1,027 total views, 1 views today