Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe
This Valentine's Day Popcorn recipe is fun and easy to make. Your sweethearts are sure to enjoy this delicious salty-sweet treat! I love the way the salty popcorn blends with the sweetness of the chocolate.
What You Need:
- 1 full-sized bag of popcorn
- 3/4 cup pink chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup red chocolate candy melts
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts, almond bark or Valentine sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn according to package instructions, let it cool, and then remove all of the kernels
- Microwave the pink candy melts in 30-second increments until fully melted (about 3 times)
- Spoon over the popcorn and give it a good toss
- Do this either in a bowl or on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Toss the popcorn until covered
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes
- Add white and red candy melts to separate piping bags
- Warm those up inside of the piping bag, as before
- Transfer the popcorn from the baking sheet to the serving dish
- Squeeze out lines of red and white chocolate all over the popcorn and immediately top it with sprinkles. et set for 15-20 mins.
Serve and enjoy!
We hope you loved Simply Amazing Living's “Valentine's Day Popcorn Recipe” post.