Vrbo Data Shows Best Time to Book Vacation Homes For Peak Travel Seasons
- Spring break: Book by Feb. 10
- Memorial Day weekend: Book by April 20
- Summer: Book by April 30
- Fourth of July weekend: Book by May 25
- Labor Day weekend: Book by July 28
- Thanksgiving: Book by Oct. 21
- Ski season: Book by Oct. 30
Tips for Booking Vacation Homes
Here are a few booking tips to take into consideration to ensure your family vacation is seamless!
- Book and pay through Vrbo to be eligible for the Book with Confidence Guarantee.
- Take advantage of new technology – if you’re traveling in a group, use Trip Boards to help plan a trip. Trip Boards allow you to save all of your favorite properties in one place, then share and invite other people to vote and leave comments about their favorites.
- Use filters to narrow the search. Each vacation home is unique – so find one that fits the needs of your family. In addition to basic filters like property type and whether it’s waterfront, there are filters that can send you to ski-in, ski-out properties, and homes with a king-size bed.
- Review the listing and rental agreement before booking. Each homeowner sets their own cancellation policy. Consider trip insurance in case something prevents you from taking the trip.
- Read the traveler reviews. This is a great resource to determine if a vacation home will meet your family’s expectations.
- Be flexible when searching for the perfect destination and consider up-and-coming rental destinations.
Take a look at a golf home option!
Take a look at an ocean view option!
Save money and book your summer vacation now to get the best prices!
Vrbo connects travelers to the people and places they love, giving them the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together.
Since then, they’ve grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of Expedia Group and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month.
We hope you enjoyed Simply Amazing Living’s “Vrbo Data Shows Best Vacation Booking Times For Peak Travel Seasons” post.
SIMPLY AMAZING LIVING!
Autumn lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She is a travel addict, self-professed foodie and has an obsession with cycle/spin classes.
Autumn is an abuse survivor and has a passion for writing about overcoming the obstacles of her past and sharing her experiences of how she is now thriving as a wife, mother, and entrepreneur. She believes in the mantra to Choose Love in every aspect of her life. Read More…